1. Choose the most suitable flooring for your project, decide on the colour and size. Mark the desired quantity in the corresponding field and click on "Add to basket."
2. When your shopping basket is shown, choose the appropriate delivery zone. For example, in the UK there are 7 postcode zones (A-G). By clicking on each zone you will see the first two letter of the corresponding postcodes. You must choose the zone which refers to your delivery address.
3. In the shopping basket you will see the final amount for your merchandise and your shipping method, including VAT and the discount of the purchase value. You can still make changes (currency, product amount, delivery zone) or go back.
4. Now choose your payment method.
INVOICE - or PURCHASE ON ACCOUNT meaning that you can pay within 7 days from receiving the invoice. We send the invoice when the product is about to be shipped, so this method allows you to make the payment once you have received and checked the product!
PAYMENT IN ADVANCE - if you pay in advance, that is before the delivery of goods (you can do it when you order or within 1 day from receiving the invoice), we give you another 2% discount on the total amount!
We accept only bank transfer payments. Bank details for transfers in euro and pound are available here. If you are from outside of Germany or Great Britain, simply use IBAN and BIC codes for an international (SEPA) transfer.
We don't accept cards or support PayPal system.
5. Obviously, the content of your shopping basket can be changed as often as desired. As long as you haven't confirmed your purchase by clicking "check out" and providing your address, you haven't bought anything yet.
6. Having completed your purchase, you will receive an automatically generated order confirmation from the shop system. Your order will be processed by WARCO within a few working days. If the product is available for immediate delivery, you will receive a notification of dispatch and the invoice by e-mail. In case of choosing payment in advance, it is time to initiate the payment.
7. If the goods you ordered are currently out of stock, then an order confirmation indicating an approximate delivery time will be sent to you by e-mail. On the day your products are assembled, we will send you another e-mail with a notification of dispatch and the invoice. In case you chose payment in advance, you should now make a transfer of the purchase price (minus 2% discount) onto our bank account.
8. The shipment will be handed over to a carrier, who is going to give you a call before the delivery to inform about the delivery time.