Design a comfortable and frost-proof balcony with elastic tiles
With WARCO frost resistant tiles, balcony design becomes incredibly convenient. Suitable for new build as well as renovation, and ideal for a child-friendly design, elastic balcony tiles really pay off. They are resilient and durable; they also insulate against heat and cold, provide impact protection and, certainly, they can sustain garden furniture and high heel shoes.
Advantages of balcony design with WARCO elastic tiles:
- weatherproof; frost resistant and sun-proof; rot-resistant,
- liquid-permeable (no puddles),
- "high heel proof," can be used under garden furniture and flower pots,
- harmless - no health risks involved (used for decades on playgrounds),
- fast installed on every stable, solid subfloor,
- slip-resistant in dry and wet conditions (open-pored),
- cost-efficient (one-time investment, no follow-up costs),
- easy-care – cleaning with household tools,
- easily installed (Do-It-Yourself or by a local handyman),
- heat- and cold-isolating, no cold feet,
- sound-insulating, fall and impact absorbing (child-friendly),
- self-cleaning (fine dirt washed by rain water),
- elegant + comfortable – pleasant in use,
- reusable (tiles can be removed and relocated),
- designed for new construction as well as renovation.
When designing your balcony, you can trust balcony flooring by WARCO and its experience of thousands of installations all over Europe. Efficient manufacturing, sophisticated quality control and a convenient online shop guarantee you the best quality at a reasonable price.